Term and Condition
- Credit cards accepted are, AMEX,MasterCard, and Visa.
- Amex will incur 4% Surcharge.
- Cash is acceptable.
- If paying bay cash, a key deposit of $50.00 will be required upon check-in or an imprint of a valid credit card may be taken.
- Weekly rates only apply for a stay of a week or longer.
- Payments made on a weekly basis will remain valid if the stay is a week or longer. Daily rates will apply if checked out earlier than a week, despite payments been made on a weekly basis.
- Cancellations before 7 days of arrival will result in the first night’s full charge.
- New Year’s Bookings are subject to NO CANCELLATIONS OR NO REFUNDS.
- All rooms are serviced everyday (partial cleaning) and a full room service will be made once a week.
- Any other incidental clean ups will result in a cleaning fee.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in is at 2pm and check out is 10am.
- Any early check-ins must be organized with the management in advance.
- For arrivals after 9pm, the guest must contact the reception regarding the arrival time, to be advised as to the places where the keys may be collected.
- Late check-outs must be organized with reception in advance. Any unorganized late check outs may incur another nights charge to the credit card.
Check-in & Check-out
- Prices and rates for accommodation featured in the website refer to occupancy. Additional charges will apply if extra beds or linen (including sofa beds, rollaways or cots) are required.
- Extra charge may be charged to a credit card if the guest has left the room in an extremely messy/dirty condition causing more than normal cleaning effort.
- The descriptions of rooms and facilities aims to be accurate but room fittings and facilities can sometimes be changed or upgraded so Linwood Accommodation cannot be held liable for omissions, or errors of a property facilities or furnishings or subjective judgements as to the property fittings, styles or features.
- Guests are to advise 3 days prior to the end of their booked stay if they require the extension of their booking which they requested at the time of booking. If no advice has been received, any possible extensions will be cancelled automatically.
- Linwood Accommodation reserves the right to cancel an extension at any time.
- Linwood Accommodation or its agent has the right to inspect the property at any stage during the tenancy, provided reasonable notice has been given by the agent.
Repairs & Damage
- The tenant agrees to keep the premises reasonably clean and to be liable for all damage caused to the premises beyond normal wear and tear including loss of furnishings including keys or access devices. Such damage or loss will be charged to the guests credit card.
- The tenant agrees, upon termination of the rental period to peacefully deliver vacant possession and all keys and have paid all rental when it falls due.
- No responsibility is taken by Linwood Accommodation for any personal property of the tenant during the tenants stay or for property left in the rooms after departure.
- Travel insurance is suggested to cover loss of valuable items when traveling.
- Keys to be handed over to the receptionists on check-out. Any check-outs before the office hours please contact reception for guidance on returning your key to Linwood Lodge.
Linwood Accommodation and its staff shall not be liable for any loss or damage relating to the personal property of the tenant except where that loss or damage is due to the negligence or willful default of Linwood Accommodation or any of its staff or agents.